Match Day Access Info
Match Day Access Info
Match day parking is not available on site. Gardaí recommend that people walk the 15 minutes to the ground from the City Centre where possible. The Garda recommended drop off point is near Páirc Uí Rinn on Boreenmanna Road which is a 5 minute walk to the stadium.
Patrons are encouraged to use Public Transport where possible or alternatively give yourself adequate time to arrive to the ground. An Garda Síochána will operate a cordon for large events so early access is best.
Gates will open at 12.30pm.
Shuttle Bus Service
Bus Éireann will operate a Shuttle Bus Service from Lapps Quay (opposite City Hall, Cork) every 10 minutes to Páirc Uí Chaoimh starting at 2pm with last departure at 4pm.
- Adult Single €2.30
- Child Single €1.30
- Leapcard and Free Travel Passes will be accepted
Bus Route 202 serves Páirc Uí Chaoimh
Route 202 operates from Merchants Quay to Mahon Point and customers can board at Merchants Quay in the City Centre or at Mahon Point, to be dropped off at Ballintemple, adjacent to Páirc Uí Chaoimh. The stadium is a 5 minute walk from this stop. Route 202 will also be available from Ballintemple, Blackrock Road after the match to City Centre and Mahon Point.
There will be restricted access in the following areas on match day
• Monahan Road – Birchgrove, C.A.B. Junction
• Maryville- Lower, Middle, Upper
• Blackrock Road West –Lindville, Janeville
• Blackrock Road East – Park Lane/ Avenue, Ardfoyle, Barrington’s Avenue, Beaumont Avenue, Rockcliffe/ Dromcora, Menloe Gardens, Menloe Park, Dundanion Court
• Church Yard Lane – Russet Court, Avondale Park, Copperhill, Temple Hill Lawn, Beaumont Cottages
Parking Offers In Cork City
Q-Park operate a number of Car Parks in Cork City. Special offers are available in specified car parks for customers who pre-book their parking online. You then have the choice to either walk (15 minutes) or take public transport to the stadium.
- Click on the link below & select a car park (choose from City Hall, Carroll’s Quay, St. Finbarr’s or Grand Parade).
- Choose from one of 2 options created specially for those attending matches in Páirc Uí Chaoimh.
- 24 hours – €9 – arrive at any time on match dates.
- Day product (9am – 9pm) – €7
3. Proceed to payment & You will then receive confirmation of your parking.
Respect Our Neighbours
We would ask that patrons respect our neighbours, particularly those living in the Ballintemple, Blackrock and Ballinlough area and please park responsibly. We would also ask that you heed the advice of stewards and Gardaí who will be operating at various estates and roads close the the stadium.
The newly renovated home of Cork GAA, Páirc Uí Chaoimh is a state of the art facility with a capacity of 45,000 people. This modern stadium hosts top level GAA matches, concerts and is equipped with 1500 square metres of flexible conference space.
Páirc Uí Chaoimh conference centre provides a unique offering for all event types from board meetings overlooking the main pitch to conferences and banquets in our 500 seat Seandun Suite.
4G Astro Pitch
Irelands largest fully floodlit 4G All Weather Pitch. The pitch is full sized (90m X 145m). Primarily used for the training of Cork GAA teams, it is also available to rent.
The Premium Level is on level 2 of the new South Stand. Premium level seat holders have access to 4 bars, 400 seat restaurant and the best views in the stadium. For more information on Premium packages please click here.