Match Day Information
Match Day Access Info –
All-Ireland Senior Hurling Quarter-Final
14th July, 3pm
Clare v Wexford, 3pm
Gates Open – 1.15pm
Matchday parking is not available on site. Gardaí recommend that people walk the 15 minutes to the ground from the City Centre where possible. The Garda recommended drop off point is near Páirc Uí Rinn on Boreenmanna Road which is a 5 minute walk to the stadium.
Please use Public transport where possible.
Bus Route 202 serves Páirc Uí Chaoimh.
Route 202 operates every 10 minutes from Merchants Quay in the City Centre to Mahon Point with customers able to board at either stop.
The closest drop off to the stadium is on the Blackrock road in Ballintemple by the Venue Bar. The stadium is 200 metres from this stop.
There is no parking available onsite or near the stadium on match day.
There is no parking available onsite on Match Day. Gardai will operate a cordon near the stadium and local estates will be barriered to stop patrons from parking in front of neighbours houses.
The advice is to park in the City Centre and either walk or take the 202 bus to the stadium.
We would ask that patrons respect our neighbours and please heed the advice of Gardaí and stewards.
Q-Park operate a number of Car Parks in Cork City. Special offers are available in specified car parks for customers who prebook their parking online. You then have the choice to either walk (15 minutes) or take public transport to the stadium.
- Click on the link below & select a car park (choose from City Hall, Carroll’s Quay, St. Finbarr’s or Grand Parade).
- Choose from one of 2 options created specially for those attending matches in Páirc Uí Chaoimh.
- 24 hours – €9 – arrive at any time on match dates.
- Day product (9am – 9pm) – €7
3. Proceed to payment & You will then receive confirmation of your parking.
There will be restricted access in the following areas on match day
• Monahan Road – Birchgrove, C.A.B. Junction
• Maryville- Lower, Middle, Upper
• Blackrock Road West –Lindville, Janeville
• Blackrock Road East – Park Lane/ Avenue, Ardfoyle, Barrington’s Avenue, Beaumont Avenue, Rockcliffe/ Dromcora, Menloe Gardens, Menloe Park, Dundanion Court
• Church Yard Lane – Russet Court, Avondale Park, Copperhill, Temple Hill Lawn, Beaumont Cottages
We would ask that patrons respect our neighbours, particularly those living in the Ballintemple, Blackrock and Ballinlough area and please park responsibly. We would also ask that you heed the advice of stewards and Gardaí who will be operating at various estates and roads close the the stadium.
There are 15 parking spaces available on site for wheelchair users on a matchday. This is the only onsite parking available as approved by the Fire Officer. Specific Wheelchair permits need to be requested in writing from Cork County Board.
Please contact (021) 4963311 or send a letter of request to Cork GAA, Mainport, Monahan Road, Cork City.