Saturday 25th May 2019
Tickets available from ticketmaster.ie & usual outlets
Aiken Promotions are the Event Managers and Controllers for the Rod Stewart concert.
Páirc Uí Chaoimh, along with all other agencies will be promoting the contents of the traffic management plan via website, social media and traditional media channels in the lead up to the concert in order to provide attendees with as much information as possible in advance.
We in Páirc Uí Chaoimh are very cognisant of the fact that the concert will cause some disturbance to those doing business and living close to the stadium but we can assure you that we, in conjunction with Aiken Promotions and the other agencies will be doing our utmost to minimise any disruption.
Gates Open 6pm
Access to the Stadium
Concert parking is not available on site. Gardaí recommend that people walk the 15 minutes to the ground from the City Centre where possible.
Patrons are encouraged to use Public Transport where possible or alternatively give yourself adequate time to arrive to the ground. An Garda Síochána will operate a cordon for large events so early access is best.
- Bus Eireann will operate an enhanced 202 route From Lapps Quay to Monahan Road
- The Enhanced 202 bus will commence from Lapps Quay from 17:00 hrs to 20:30 hrs on a 10 minute frequency.
- Route 215 will operate a half hourly service from City Centre (Patrick St. Grand Parade, City Hall) to Silver Key Bar – just a 15 minute walk from the stadium
- Route 202 regular 20 minute service will depart from‘The Venue Bar’ Ballintemple after the concert.
- For further information: log on to www.buseireann.ie or contact Customer Contact 1-850-836611 or 021-4508188
- Free Travel Cards Accepted on all services
- Patrons can pre-purchase train tickets on-line from all locations to Kent Stn Cork City (Including from Cobh-Middleton-Mallow stns) through www.irishrail.ie. Tickets can then be downloaded from ANY Irish Rail ticket vending machine located at every station except Fota.
- There is FREE PARKING at: Midleton, Carrigtwohill, Glounthane & Little Island train stations. Late Night Services departing Kent Station after concert:
- 23:30 hrs Cork – Cobh – (serving all stations)
- 23:30 hrs Cork – Mallow
- 23:45 hrs Cork – Midleton – (serving all stations)
- Customers are advised to use a Leap Card on the Cobh & Midleton routes for lower fares and to avoid queues.
- For further information: log on to www.irishrail.ie or contact Customer Contact Centre 1-850-366222
There is no parking available at the venue. Gardai will operate a cordon in the area near the stadium.
Parking is available at –
- Cork City Car Parks
- Cork City Q Parks
- Blackrock Hurling Club
- Cork Constitution Football Club
There will be restricted access in the following areas on match day
• Monahan Road – Birchgrove, C.A.B. Junction
• Maryville- Lower, Middle, Upper
• Blackrock Road West –Lindville, Janeville
• Blackrock Road East – Park Lane/ Avenue, Ardfoyle, Barrington’s Avenue, Beaumont Avenue, Rockcliffe/ Dromcora, Menloe Gardens, Menloe Park, Dundanion Court
• Church Yard Lane – Russet Court, Avondale Park, Copperhill, Temple Hill Lawn, Beaumont Cottages
We would ask that patrons respect our neighbours, particularly those living in the Ballintemple, Blackrock and Ballinlough area and please park responsibly. We would also ask that you heed the advice of stewards and Gardaí who will be operating at various estates and roads close the the stadium.