Match Day Information
Parking & Transport
Matchday parking is not available on site. Gardaí recommend that people walk the 15 minutes to the ground from the City Centre where possible. The Garda recommended drop off point is near Páirc Uí Rinn on Boreenmanna Road which is a 5 minute walk to the stadium.
Please use Public transport where possible.
Route 202 operates from Merchants Quay to Mahon Point and customers can board at Merchants Quay in the City Centre or at Mahon Point, to be dropped off at Ballintemple, adjacent to Páirc Uí Chaoimh. The stadium is a 5 minute walk from this stop. Route 202 will also be available from Ballintemple, Blackrock Road after the match to City Centre and Mahon Point
Enhanced Route 202: will operate a direct bus from Lapp’s Quay to Monaghan Road adjacent to Páirc Uí Chaoimh every 10 minutes.
After the match Route 202 will depart from ‘The Venue Bar’ Ballintemple to City Centre
Route 215 or 219 stops at the Churchyard Lane stop which is 10 minutes to the stadium.
There is no parking available onsite on Match Day. Gardai will operate a cordon near the stadium and local estates will be barriered to stop patrons from parking in front of neighbours houses.
Parking is available at –
- Cork City Car Parks
- Cork City Q Parks
- Blackrock GAA Club
- Cork Constitution Rugby Club
Q-Park operate a number of Car Parks in Cork City. Special offers are available in specified car parks for customers who prebook their parking online. You then have the choice to either walk (15 minutes) or take public transport to the stadium.
- Click on the link below & select a car park (choose from City Hall, Carroll’s Quay, St. Finbarr’s or Grand Parade).
- Choose from one of 2 options created specially for those attending matches in Páirc Uí Chaoimh.
- 24 hours – €9 – arrive at any time on match dates.
- Day product (9am – 9pm) – €7
3. Proceed to payment & You will then receive confirmation of your parking.
CLICK HERE FOR Q-PARK BOOKING
There will be restricted access in the following areas on match day
• Monahan Road – Birchgrove, C.A.B. Junction
• Maryville- Lower, Middle, Upper
• Blackrock Road West –Lindville, Janeville
• Blackrock Road East – Park Lane/ Avenue, Ardfoyle, Barrington’s Avenue, Beaumont Avenue, Rockcliffe/ Dromcora, Menloe Gardens, Menloe Park, Dundanion Court
• Church Yard Lane – Russet Court, Avondale Park, Copperhill, Temple Hill Lawn, Beaumont Cottages
We would ask that patrons respect our neighbours, particularly those living in the Ballintemple, Blackrock and Ballinlough area and please park responsibly. We would also ask that you heed the advice of stewards and Gardaí who will be operating at various estates and roads close the the stadium.
There are 15 parking spaces available on site for wheelchair users on a matchday. This is the only onsite parking available as approved by the Fire Officer. Specific Wheelchair permits need to be requested in writing from Cork County Board.
Please contact (021) 4963311 or send a letter of request to Cork GAA, Mainport, Monahan Road, Cork City.